• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
As I'm busy that day and nowhere near Towers, no last ride for me though I did have my last ride back in July so no real shame there.

Anyway, to wind things back regarding the uniforms for Nemesis, I agree that the main rides should have their own uniforms as Smiler, Galactica(?) and Wicker Man have with possibly Duel getting themed staff outfits maybe, likely I'd think Oblivion getting themed staff outfits again would be nice. However I can understand why the Nemesis staff are not fans on the boiler suit outfits as I work with those outfits on a heritage railway and they can be a pain to work with all day, never mind in the height of summer.

These are possibly temporary until they get the actual outfits for 2024, however even though some aren't fans on the Phalanx theme connecting both Nemesis and NST next door, am I only the one who's alright with that? To me it gives more of a united uniform image which for something military related is what you'd do. I'd no doubt that maybe in 2024 if Blade is still there or dare I say a new permanent flat ride on the Ripsaw site to coincide with the reopening, the staff too will all be getting matching outfits?

Either way, themed staff outfits for each area seems to slowly be becoming a thing at Towers which I do welcome.
Not a major ride but Gangsta Granny has themed uniforms as well.

Forbidden Valley as a whole used to have its own uniform.
Can't remember what it was, still, would be nice if FV gets a matching uniform again.

I do recall Oblivion having its own themed outfit when the ride first opened yet I can't remember when they stopped it.

Gave it a go, in for a penny and all that.

Good luck everyone, hopefully someone on the forum gets in to tell us how it went. I just hope it's not a load of the typical YouTuber types that 'win'.
It will be drawn by a computer program, so that shouldn't be the case. The only people that are forbidden to enter though are Towers'staff (understandably).

Anyone gonna bring a table cloth with them reading 'Bye bey Nemmy, see ya soon!'? Whilst on the front row? If i get in, you'll probably see me doing that if I'm motivated to make it ;)

Anyone gonna bring a table cloth with them reading 'Bye bey Nemmy, see ya soon!'? Whilst on the front row? If i get in, you'll probably see me doing that if I'm motivated to make it ;)
I'll simply say do not do this under any circumstances. The ride is going to be busy enough as it is without someone going and dropping a flag/tablecloth/whatever else and potentially closing the ride for an extended period. Go and ride it, enjoy it and get your photo opportunity without the daft props posing safety issues.

I'll simply say do not do this under any circumstances. The ride is going to be busy enough as it is without someone going and dropping a flag/tablecloth/whatever else and potentially closing the ride for an extended period. Go and ride it, enjoy it and get your photo opportunity without the daft props posing safety issues.
Agreed, the staff would almost certainly confiscate it before dispatching. Always annoys me when I see ride photos of people holding objects. Plus there's no guarantee of getting the front row anyway.

I just had the idea because I've seen footage of people doing the same when Corkscrew closed.

Might as well just hang it up on the fencing then :/, that I make it that is.

I guess if it was one of the the last trains of the day then you could possibly sit down in the station and hold out a small banner while a friend quickly takes a pic of you. I'm sure the staff would be sympathetic. But no, you wouldn't be allowed to keep it for the actual ride itself.

Note I wouldn't do this at any other point of the day though. If you start holding up the hosts when it's busy they're liable to get shirty with you.

Don't smuggle anything onto the ride. The lift is always stopped for people carrying loose articles.

Genuinely thrilled that those who crave standing by the entrance gate until the last second to be on the last public train won't actually be on the last public train,
100% agree! It's good that Towers are doing a ballot that's fair for everyone. 🙂

You’d be better off getting a plain white t-shirt and writing that on it with a sharpie and wearing it on your ride (or going to a print place and getting them to make up a “Goodbye Nemesis” t-shirt for you).

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.