• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Memories flooding back of the last day of the season last year! I hope they do this all weekend and have something special Sunday night!

Hopefully there’s something “else” Sunday but suspect this it for fireworks as a whole. Maybe with the video played post fireworks each night.

Not as “continuity strong” as last year but it’s great story telling

I would say the 'claw marks' & guards are significant of something happening at the weekend. It's too much of an opportunity for the mid-point of the story to physically play out in front of guests/fans before park closes over winter and they have to rely on video/email marketing. The next interactive opportunity will be the opening next year! Maybe Mr Moustache will make an appearance, controlled by Nemmy? Who knows!

I'm very jealous of everyone attending over the weekend I know that for sure!

The only thing left of Mr Moustache guy after Nemesis likely devoured him will be just the remains of of that moustache...mind you given how slimy he was to start of with, I bet Nemesis would have suffered from indigestion for how slimy and sleezy he was, haha!

Could be looking into things wayyyy too much (as per!) but I find it interesting they end it with an animated eye!
Yes, the aspect ratio that part is in suggests that the animation was made for a particular screen maybe built into the Nemesis monster/station building somewhere, or possibly projection mapped somewhere on it.

Thank god the moustached panto villain has been eaten. Now if Nemesis can eat the rest of the gun wielding soldiers who aren't hiding inside the NST bunker to get them out the way, that would be grand. Although I'd settle for a moustache being hung somewhere around the queue line as an Easter Egg.

Sounds like music wise we'll be absolutely fine, but I don't think that was ever in doubt anyway.

I’ve maybe said this a few times now but this is how you do theme park marketing! Enough connection to the original story so devoted fans like ourself are happy and engaged, yet still managing to chime with the general public too. With both Curse and now this it’s definitely safe to say their marketing department is in safe hands.

Nemesis has 'escaped?'

...wait a minute, this time last year I came up with that idea of Nemesis going on a Godzilla style rampage across the country!

Cheeky Merlin stole my idea!
I loved your idea at the time. Let's hope Toho aren't watching. Sounds like a definite sample of Japanese 1970s Godzilla to me at 1 minute 15. It's very distinctive.

Godzilla Vs Nemesis.

Double post... Would love to see Nemmie interrupt the fireworks, with lots of red, huge explosions and a commentary of Nemesis attacking in the style of Orson Welles incredible radio broadcast of The War or the World's from 1938.

Check it out. Holds up today and fooled half of Americans into believing it was a news broadcast about a real Alien invasion.

Incredibly atmospheric at night with the lights off.

I loved your idea at the time. Let's hope Toho aren't watching. Sounds like a definite sample of Japanese 1970s Godzilla to me at 1 minute 15. It's very distinctive.

Godzilla Vs Nemesis.
Britain vs Japan with their respective Kaijus...the classic East vs West battle!

Imagine have a fake news report as what @Altonadvocate1 mentioned above that could be done of Nemesis causing a rampage somewhere nearby like Stoke causing major damage...though with all due respect to the people of Stoke, Nemesis destroying much of Stoke would a billion pounds worth of improvements there TBH...

Where I come from, we do the improvement joke about Barnsley!

All us nerds could have a pint with Nemmie in what is left of Stoke Wetherspoons after the rampage. Takes more than a fight to shut Wetherspoon.

Anyway, well done marketing team... Brilliant job.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.