• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Reminds me of another Merlin attraction:-

Krake (Heide Park Resort) - Coasterpedia - The Roller Coaster and Flat Ride  Wiki

It will certainly take some getting used to, but I like it! I guess this answers the question about what's been going on to the side of the lift hill at the front of the station. Looking forward to seeing how one big eye translates in reality.

I hope the eye 'follows' the train as it progresses through the first half of the ride, as well as the fly-past directly in front of where it will presumably be. I think a lot of the matte black Phalanx stuff we've seen will feel less dull if the monster is now seen and heard to be properly living, breathing and blinking.

Interesting how they're sticking with the 'post-apocalyptic' wasteland stuff, yet said wasteland happens to have retained its shiny gloss black paint. I would imagine there's still plenty of work to do yet for the wider area. Not important as it's just a rollercoaster, but what are the standing rocks now for? I always assumed they were linked to the original ancient cult worship stuff, which seems to no longer feature.

Just chucking Reborn on the end of the name, which has been long rumoured, seems tacky but fully understandable given that they'd want to highlight the fact they've just spent £millions retracking it. I never really cared too much about the logo, but seeing the old return without the 90's red and yellow looks pretty cool to be fair.

The last boss (William Burkin Stage 5) from Resident Evil 2 looks more than just a bit similar. Thought of it straight away as soon as I saw that image. In which case, someone should have told the cliché moustache guy that a few Magnum shots to the eye would have done the trick.

Attachments

• 1000002058.png
    1000002058.png
    926.1 KB · Views: 66
Sharing this as it's very cool... the brilliant team at Virtual Towers Online have designed an awesome Nemesis Reborn monorail skin;

From: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualTowersOnline/videos/after-the-announcement-today-from-altontowers-about-nemesis-reborn-we-have-given/282642131120662/?locale=en_GB

Please
, Towers, if you see this make it a reality! 😍

They won’t, if only because there’s a good chance if they try and remove the existing vinyl the train will fall apart!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.