• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I’m not convinced it’s going to look as it should either.

Still time will tell.
Oh it's definitely not going to match that cg reveal video. Lord knows why they've put so much emphasis on a central 'face' when that's where the track comes out...
Plus the loop legs don't seem to be getting matched. I'm beginning to wonder it if will even have two claw arms at this point. It all seems very odd at the moment

Oh it's definitely not going to match that cg reveal video. Lord knows why they've put so much emphasis on a central 'face' when that's where the track comes out...
Plus the loop legs don't seem to be getting matched. I'm beginning to wonder it if will even have two claw arms at this point. It all seems very odd at the moment

It’s entirely possible it meant to, but the weather means maybe we won’t see it this year.

They’ve been known for adding main theming later on. Didn’t they do it with Kraken as well!

Why are they going at such a slow rate with this? The tail hasn’t been added still…I was expecting more tentacles and other bits around the area. I know it’s not completed yet but thought there would be more theming enhancements!

Why are they going at such a slow rate with this? The tail hasn’t been added still…I was expecting more tentacles and other bits around the area. I know it’s not completed yet but thought there would be more theming enhancements!

Perhaps the priority is getting the testing done. After all the ride can open on time and the theming added later, but without the testing being complete they are scuppered.

Hopefully there is still time for both.

You can't rush art. Releasing the beautiful creation from the canvas onto the landscape has to be done gently and carefully. Like a genius filled honey being slowly poured across the rocks and soil. The process has to be handled gently, as if softly caressing a lover in a moment of pure love. The artist cannot be forced to prioritize time over the mastery of their imagination. The creative mind cannot be a slave to the clock, for this could jeopardize the ingenuity of the creator and lead to an unsatisfactory outcome.

Just don't rush the artist!

The legs on that side aren't going to be matched and were never intended to be.
I don't know the "artistic" intention behind it, but my best guess would be that the monster is in the process of transitioning. Mid-rebirth if you will. Fear not though, give it another thirty years and I'm sure we'll get the final fully formed creature. Nemesis: Afterbirth

From: https://x.com/aerialamusement/status/1756713740961984877?s=46&t=2lhCUo3ozTacPV0UhBvLbw

From: https://x.com/aerialamusement/status/1756713884705026249?s=46&t=2lhCUo3ozTacPV0UhBvLbw

Good to see the farcical Alton obsession with fencing continues…

Now around the mushroom cloud tour bus and the tree (where I may be wrong but there was no fencing previously)

And it seems as though the majority of the existing fencing is/has been removed including the awful warehouse fencing around the helix…

“Art” indeed

I could just be looking at it wrong, but none of the queue line seems to actually connect up to the shipping container in the queue line, there seems to be a couple of feet gap in between the queue and the container, with fencing all around the queue that passes the container. Could it just be theming rather than a shop?

IMG_8319.jpeg

Maybe it's just temporary and being used to store tools and stuff in for the construction people. Bare in mind that I have no idea what I'm talking about though.
That's actually a good shout, as from the above photo said container looks really quite dirty and not in-keeping with the style of the new theme (i.e. it is green and not black). And lifting it out with a crane once construction is complete won't be an issue.

It does all look to be coming along nicely though. 16th March definitely looks to be on!

I'm really not sure what you would be looking at through a telescope, so I wonder if its some sort of searchlight type thing. There is another open area in the queue line close to the first inversion which looks like it could have a few more of these installed. It could potentially look quite cool and would fit the theme, and could also be why a lighting team were onsite recently.

Very odd and intriguing.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.