• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry, I was part way through writing a post yesterday and didn't spot it had saved as a draft.

But since you ask...

Not to sound over optimistic, but there are some signs that maybe the waterfalls are on the way back.

If you look at the video AT released this week, there is a suspicious puddle of water under the first drop, and a surprisingly clear waterfall channel next to the lift hill.

The fact that the waterfall channel seems to have been cleared when everything around it was still overgrown, would suggest some work has been going on, and it would seem odd to clear the weeds off a feature you weren't planning to use.

Sorry, I was part way through writing a post yesterday and didn't spot it had saved as a draft.

But since you ask...

Not to sound over optimistic, but there are some signs that maybe the waterfalls are on the way back.

If you look at the video AT released this week, there is a suspicious puddle of water under the first drop, and a surprisingly clear waterfall channel next to the lift hill.

The fact that the waterfall channel seems to have been cleared when everything around it was still overgrown, would suggest some work has been going on, and it would seem odd to clear the weeds off a feature you weren't planning to use.
As you say, there's certainly a puddle underneath the first drop in that drone footage - hard to screengrab it but you clearly see it between 15 and 17 seconds of the video. Considering the amount of rain we've had in the last few weeks, it's difficult to say whether it's come from the sky or testing the waterfall.

That footage above from The S*n is a different story altogether though.

Just seen the ITV Central News footage and its ironic that the credits for the programme still shows the old Nemesis!

Two things I noticed - the brake run is silent (as expected as they're magnetic now) and the iconic rhymical tapping noise as it crosses track joints as it enters the station is still there!

And the monster's colours look incredible in daylight even in miserable weather!

EDIT: Here it is on ITV X, about 18 mins in.

Last edited:
Just seen the ITV Central News footage and its ironic that the credits for the programme still shows the old Nemesis!

Two things I noticed - the brake run is silent (as expected as they're magnetic now) and the iconic rhymical tapping noise as it crosses track joints as it enters the station is still there!

And the monster's colours look incredible in daylight even in miserable weather!

Looks like the staff will be wearing the same Phalanx uniform as Sub Terra.

55mph, have they turbocharged it?

Yes but this only works if the the RAP/FT queue is maintained as a walk-up option. I could see fast track users becoming disgruntled if they are forced to queue along with ambulant RAP should a queue build up. This makes it different from Wicker Man where the FT and RAP queues can be managed separately.
Not sure what you mean by maintained as a walk-up option? But a queue shouldn’t build up for either group if merge is done properly and RAP users wait out the queue time elsewhere properly. The system works at multiple other parks worldwide.

the clacking sound in the station is the chain dogs clicking over some kind of sensor as well isn't it

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.