• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Do you think it’s possible we could see the single rider queue return on Nemesis? I think with the success of Smilers single queue returning then I’d love to see them bring it back on another ride

Do you think it’s possible we could see the single rider queue return on Nemesis? I think with the success of Smilers single queue returning then I’d love to see them bring it back on another ride

I'm not sure where you'd put the queue into the station? The previous one looks removed and you really need the riders correct side of the station which I can't see. The queue will be faster if they just smash out the main queue

Anyone got the phone number for Alton Towers Permissions Hotline? I'm gonna start a webpage starting with Coaster and then ask them if I can film the new Nemesis from 40 metres away, with their permission. Obviously I will tell everyone else not to turn up and film afterwards as that kind of thing is not wanted as it's a building site. So far, without even trying. Coasterlytical and Coastertog, I think.

Not sure what my point is. I'm just sure that there is nobbish behaviour going on somewhere along the line.

Anyone got the phone number for Alton Towers Permissions Hotline? I'm gonna start a webpage starting with Coaster and then ask them if I can film the new Nemesis from 40 metres away, with their permission. Obviously I will tell everyone else not to turn up and film afterwards as that kind of thing is not wanted as it's a building site. So far, without even trying. Coasterlytical and Coastertog, I think.

Not sure what my point is. I'm just sure that there is nobbish behaviour going on somewhere along the line.
This might be of use for you, it's the webpage for AT's Press Office. Whilst it might not be the correct page (My mistake if it's wrong.) but it might be a good place to search

Link - https://www.altontowers.com/press/contact-us/

There's a website for everything these days! 2nd hand ones are not that cheap either!
Who knows how much funding AT has, I know we've said it's unlikely but, with the possibility of a Universal theme park coming to Britain... It might have AT decide to throw more funds at their parks to try and keep the edge they have currently.

However, back to Nemesis bit, I think depending on how they use these old shipping containers, this little bit of 'theming' might work in their favour as they could always say that the Phalanx tried to regain control over Nemesis with a task force sent over which failed and Nemesis attacked anything it saw as Phalanx, due to the experiments they were putting it under.

urgh not the dreaded shipping container. why do merlin have to always use corrugated walls., on the other hand that tail theming is awesome!

The logic is sound, it’s a cheap way of installing a building and if done properly it can be done well (the existing Nemesis photo sales building is one). They can be completely hidden by good theming.

The issue is late Merlin just got lazy and plonked shipping containers down unthemed.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.