• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

The latest documentary episode reveals a few tidbits, including that there will be some sort of showscene at the turntable end and also that the ride will have a Virtual Line queue.

It was amazing to see Voltron in the flesh last week, god damn it is massive! Quite something when you are standing in Greece and looking just how far back it goes. Some of the elements really do look like they could be excellent.

Theming and landscaping works are coming along well now also. Some of the themed pathways look gorgeous!

The latest documentary episode reveals a few tidbits, including that there will be some sort of showscene at the turntable end and also that the ride will have a Virtual Line queue.
Hadn't realised season 3 had started so it was nice spending some time catching up on the episodes.

I watched the newest episode yesterday, very insightful! Also confirms that there will be a single rider queue.

Very much looking forward to more of Lukas' Operation Revue!

A look at the entrance bridge, bridge towards Russia and a coaster head chopper through some ruins.
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Source

Hmm, that does actually suggest that the new area won't be opening at the start of the summer season in late March.

I suspect it will, they traditionally open in April it’s just Easter is early next year.

The coaster is up, the theming is looking mostly done and they have 4 months for testing, unless something goes very wrong I can’t see it not opening with the park.

Hmm, that does actually suggest that the new area won't be opening at the start of the summer season in late March.
I did think that myself, but I wonder if by saying April he actually means the start of the season. You’d be very surprised if they weren’t aiming for the start of the season at this stage.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't ready for start of season but it's always a slight concern when planning a trip before the park confirms the opening date of a new ride

I guess he just wants to be on the safe side, so if something happens and it can't open already in March, nobody is too angry. I am sure they are trying to manage it by season opening, but are not sure.

Latest episode of the construction documentary is out! The seats for the trains won't be reading for another 2 or 3 weeks, so the first train has been delivered with additional weight on it so that it does weigh the same as the final product. This means they can begin commissioning of the coaster sooner than they otherwise would have.

They also showed one of the seats for the new trains, oh my they are gorgeous! They've managed to make them look like they are upholstered leather. The trains will also have lights on them.

EDIT:

Here is a screenshot from the documentary showing one of the seats:

IMG_6151.jpeg

Last edited:
Latest episode of the construction documentary is out! The seats for the trains won't be reading for another 2 or 3 weeks, so the first train has been delivered with additional weight on it so that it does weigh the same as the final product. This means they can begin commissioning of the coaster sooner than they otherwise would have.

They also showed one of the seats for the new trains, oh my they are gorgeous! They've managed to make them look like they are upholstered leather. The trains will also have lights on them.

EDIT:

Here is a screenshot from the documentary showing one of the seats:

IMG_6151.jpeg
Wow! This is going to be some coaster 😍 attention to detail is outstanding so far!