• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

I don’t suppose there’s any word of an opening date yet? I’m not a regular on the Europa Street section of this forum so haven’t really been following this.

No news on an opening date, and I suspect that we won't get any new for a while yet. It would be very disappointing if it was not open for the start of the 2024 season though, seeing as it was initially meant to be a 2023 addition.

My guess would be Voltron in March/April 2024, with Alpenexpress and Tiroler re-opening later in summer 2024.

What I imagine will become the 2 best steel coasters in the park in view of each other in that photo. Brilliant.

The first part of the turntable has arrived on site today
index.php

Source

And Europa Park have shared some new images of the coaster and theming
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

This is really cool!

Great to see some landscaping taking place, really starting to give the area some character.

That is some seriously next-level detail! The brickwork, landscaping and theme (let alone this fab looking new model from Mack) are going to make this one special ride.

Has anyone else tried watching the latest documentary episode yet?
I've tried twice (both last night and this morning) and it constantly keeps stopping to buffer all the way through. It's always in the same places and my Internet is fine, which leads me to think this is a VeeJoy issue with the original upload.

I'm starting to wish they'd just abandon VeeJoy and go back to putting content on YouTube. If it works there's no harm in it. But Mack are not Disney. They aren't trying to promote a giant media business. They have a small studio that outputs less content than any single film/TV production company. So I can't see what purpose having their own streaming platform serves.

I had no problem watching it, and it was a very interesting episode, showing ongoing theming work, additional artwork of a planned ice parlor (they mention 80 different flavors, but I never know when they are joking and when not), and a visit to Croatia where Miriam Mack shows them highlights of the country, which they use as inspiration for the theming.

I agree that veejoy is a bit clunky but I hear that an app is in the planning, so this might improve the situation. I can understand that they try to build a small streaming platform just for customer binding, to keep them in the Mack universe. I think this is a strategic long play which may bring results years from now.

Reactions: Tim
Has anyone else tried watching the latest documentary episode yet?
I've tried twice (both last night and this morning) and it constantly keeps stopping to buffer all the way through. It's always in the same places and my Internet is fine, which leads me to think this is a VeeJoy issue with the original upload.

I'm starting to wish they'd just abandon VeeJoy and go back to putting content on YouTube. If it works there's no harm in it. But Mack are not Disney. They aren't trying to promote a giant media business. They have a small studio that outputs less content than any single film/TV production company. So I can't see what purpose having their own streaming platform serves.
It worked fine for me.