• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Not sure how new this is but there's now an augmented reality experience in the EP/Rulantica app, where you assist Tesla in an experiment having to do with the new coaster

Latest episode of the construction documentary is out! The seats for the trains won't be reading for another 2 or 3 weeks, so the first train has been delivered with additional weight on it so that it does weigh the same as the final product. This means they can begin commissioning of the coaster sooner than they otherwise would have.

They also showed one of the seats for the new trains, oh my they are gorgeous! They've managed to make them look like they are upholstered leather. The trains will also have lights on them.

EDIT:

Here is a screenshot from the documentary showing one of the seats:

IMG_6151.jpeg
I didn't realise it was possible for a rollercoaster to be not suitable for vegans...

Double post, but I think it's worth it. Just seen this picture and noticed there's a tower being built up against the mid-course. It doesn't appear in the POV released by the park.

IMG-20231209-WA0006.jpg

Probably just an extra bit of themeing to hide the evacuation stairs, but interesting that it hasn't been shown before.

Was at the park a few days ago. The new coaster looks absolutely incredible. It's hard to get a sense of the scale in pictures, but it seems to run the entire length of the park.

Well, no. The entire length of the park would be from Schloss Balthasar to Spain or Iceland. The new coaster runs orthogonal to the length axis of the park, but it spans the entire distance from Russia to the main access road to the park. So, yes, quite impressive.

Well, no. The entire length of the park would be from Schloss Balthasar to Spain or Iceland. The new coaster runs orthogonal to the length axis of the park, but it spans the entire distance from Russia to the main access road to the park. So, yes, quite impressive.
Gurkensalat....may I say - being german myself - that your comment was very "german"? Over-correctness....your home is Germany 😄

Wow, is that just the chassis with... what... lead weights on top? I don't think I've ever seen testing of partial trains before.
It is indeed, yes! The rest of the train is not quite ready yet, but they didn't want that to hold up testing so they've put on the weights so that the train does weigh the same as the finished version will do.

Do find it curious that with a whole years delay to the project the trains are still not finished.

Good to see it testing, the seats will change the dynamics of its running due to changes in air resistance but I suppose this at least allows them to commission things like the turntable and launches.

One way or another, the train has made it to the final brakes and is now in the station building, where no doubt there is plenty of testing to take place:

index.php

Meanwhile, progress on one of the other buildings in Croatia is coming along well. I believe this may be the ice cream parlour:

index.php

Source: DeJogg on epfriends.de.

I was about to say the same.

Mack sometimes do this.

No one was contesting that, EP themselves have said the trains are not ready which is the curious thing considering the lead in time they have had (as a comparison Nemesis trains where delivered months ago for a ride due to open around the same time as Voltron). One has to assume their order books are very full at the moment which is a nice problem to have.

I can’t imagine adding the seats doesn’t have an impact on how the train reacts but you don’t need them to commission the various technical parts and you can fine tune launches for any impact wind resistance has so I get the logic of doing it.