• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Don't think anyone was contesting anything, just merely pointing out that historically Mack have previous for testing the trains without seating installed.

Anyway, away from train arguments and with the caveat that this is testing without said seats, it's certainly looks like it's really whipping around already from the short video posted by Michael Mack!

From: https://twitter.com/MichaelMack/status/1735704262577917971

Testing without sort of makes sense. Train recovery must be easier without shiny seats to scratch and damage if required.

It’s that first launch we all want to see!!

Looking like it’s paced very well. Although far too early to tell.

Beats the usual “it looks slow” when a coaster tests!

Don't think anyone was contesting anything, just merely pointing out that historically Mack have previous for testing the trains without seating installed.

Anyway, away from train arguments and with the caveat that this is testing without said seats, it's certainly looks like it's really whipping around already from the short video posted by Michael Mack!

From: https://twitter.com/MichaelMack/status/1735704262577917971

That train went surprisingly fast at 0:10. I wasn't expecting it to crest that part so quickly.

Guys....the park already stated that this was a bit quicker than it will be when it opens to the public...guess they wanted to make 100 % sure that the train is gonna make it to the breaks without stalling somewhere...

Great to see it running, even if the speeds are not yet accurate! Didn’t look like the brakes on the mid-course in the second half of the layout were operating for that test either.

I’m sure we’ll get a better testing video in the coming weeks.

Do we know if the ride will dispatch straight into the vertical launch or will there be a small dark ride section beforehand? Either way, I'm sure the queue line and build up to the experience will be just as outstanding as the layout is looking.

Do we know if the ride will dispatch straight into the vertical launch or will there be a small dark ride section beforehand? Either way, I'm sure the queue line and build up to the experience will be just as outstanding as the layout is looking.

I think there is a short bit of indoor track prior.

So looks like the new structure being built to hide the evacuation stairs of the MCBR is going to be themed to some sort of towers or church spire:

index.php

Source: EP_TIM on epfriends.de

I am really pleased about this, my big criticism of BlueFire was always how the mid brake run is not themed and stands out a bit, so glad to see this being addressed here.

Can’t wait to ride this next year, it is looking really impressive.

The second Wardenclyffe Tower has now been erected above the turntable/swing launch:

Looks brilliant! There’s going to be a lot to talk about in next weeks episode of the construction documentary.

Currently at Europa Park. Very impressed with the look of Voltron. Look how close it is to the bridge on the entry. IMG_4913.jpeg

IMG_4911.jpeg
That looks like a very good interaction between the ride and the people walking along that bridge. I really like that.