• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: Year of amazing commercials

Tim

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Air / Blue Fire
Can we just stop to appreciate that there have been some amazing adverts for new attractions this year!
In the last few weeks alone we've had some really great ones drop that I can see us looking back on for years to come. Here's my top picks:

Starting on the home turf, I love the Nemesis Reborn add! It's mysterious, and even builds on the lore of the ride. Feels very Alton Towers and could be my new favourite from a park that's had a long history of noteworthy adverts.

Voltron has a couple of adverts and trailers I could have posted. I picked the above as it parallels Nemesis Reborn. Opening with strong story elements, that transition to shots of people on the ride. Lord Sugar would be proud. The production quality is amazing, not surprising though as they've literally made them into a short film.

Sticking with Europa, I think the new Phantom of the Opera VR experience might have an even better add than Voltron! It oozes high production quality and has an amazing stylised look.
It also dropped out of nowhere, surprising everyone, with a ride now themed to two different stage show performances.

I couldn't complete this list without the trailer that made everyone think 'what, seriously!'
Good Gravy is bizarre, and pretends to be cheap and silly. However the people that made it clearly knew what they were doing. Still makes me smile every time I remember this ride is a thing.

So that's my list, did I miss any? Do you think there's some even better ones on the way?