• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

24: Live Another Day - Season Premiere and live chat

Craig

TS Administrator
After a spectacular 8 seasons, a made for TV movie and more dodgy characters within government than upstanding US citizens, 24 makes a return to our screens on Tuesday 6th May at 1am.

Sure the plots are far fetched to say the least, but even long after it was last broadcast, it still holds up well as being one of the most gripping series to grace our screens. The new season is only 12 episodes long, but with hints toward future commissioning, I've got my fingers crossed that this 'mini season' will breathe a new lease of life into one of my favourite TV series ever.

Such was my obsession with the series, myself, DanB and Joel often found ourselves in an IRC chat watching a live stream of the episode as it was broadcast in the US at 2am in the morning. Thankfully, we don't have the panic of finding a decent stream this time around, as the series opener will be simulcast on Sky One at 1am this coming Tuesday morning.

So I thought in keeping with tradition, we'll park ourselves in TowersStreet chat on Monday night/through to Tuesday morning to watch the 2 hour season premiere and chat about it as its broadcast. I'm not sure how many 24 fans we have around here, but if you are feel free to join in!

TowersStreet Chat will be open throughout Monday evening and will be discussing the episode as live when it's broadcast at 1am. So if you're not watching Tuesday morning, and wish to avoid spoilers, please steer clear of chat :).

To join chat you can use our web based chat to join on the TowersStreet website.

If you have an IRC client, please use the following settings:

Server: chat.towersstreet.com
Port: 6667
Room: #chat

In addition, this topic will be containing spoilers at UK broadcast pace (2 days after the US) as the season progresses. I'll update the topic title with what episode we're up to discussing as time goes on :). Please refrain from discussing episodes which have not yet had their first broadcast in the UK (You only have to wait 48 hours thankfully!).