• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

3 Legolands to receive VR coasters

CSLKenny

TS Member
https://www.vrfocus.com/2017/09/three-legoland-parks-are-adding-vr-to-their-roller-coasters/

Merlin have announced that the Legolands in Malaysia, Germany and Florida will be adding VR to their wild mouse coasters...

TGLR_logo_cast.jpg

:eek: A...ARE THEY BAITING US!?!?!

wild mice are worse than Hitler as is, NOW YOU GET TO RIDE IT BLINDFOLDED!!!!!!!
That is...NO!...BAD MERLIN!!!!
(Sigh longer than the ultimate at lightwater vally)
...welcome to hell, I guess.

Edit...its not getting off that easily...

"Inspired by the way kids play with LEGO toys at home" keep a close watch on your kids...

Anyway, what's the most iconic element of a wild mouse coaster...THAT'S RIGHT, sorrow!
Another iconic element is, half of the layout being nothing but hairpin turns, getting slightly faster with each turn...so that...
IN VR :eek:

And then...I looked up a POV of the 3 coasters. All the exact same layout...a layout that is genuinely NOTHING BUT hairpin turns. I mean it, look up a POV of each!

Can someone post a POV of them please, I'm on my phone, so can't.

Edit
:eek:

Last edited: