• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Adventure Island: General Discussion

I hate that ULEZ has become this weird conspiracy theory thing.

Also hate when people can't keep their mouths shut and use their businesses to push the own agendas. Particularly when they work in the leisure industry. One thing to use your own personal account but to publish political agenda through the official park account?

Wrong'un, but no surprise with the company he clearly keeps.

Took a walk down the front after work. It's up! Seating all on too, looks ready for testing.
1000007091.jpg

As the whole park is down in the estuary it doesn't look massive from the elevated outside, but it is big. Alongside the wheel, which doesn't feel small, it's just a bit taller.
1000007082.jpg
The testing clip I've seen looks a bit lacklustre, I hope it ends up having a decent drop to it.

Is it an SBF then? I've not been paying attention.

I love this little park, but it's a shame this looks like absolutely forceless crap as a drop tower.

It's a bizarre addition considering there are already TWO other drop towers in this small park. Presumably the one by RAGE is going (if it hasn't already). Can't imagine they can squeeze anything else in there but then they are quite good at that so who knows.

It's a bizarre addition considering there are already TWO other drop towers in this small park. Presumably the one by RAGE is going (if it hasn't already). Can't imagine they can squeeze anything else in there but then they are quite good at that so who knows.
Nope Sky Drop is still there I believe!