• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Air's Tunnel

I'd quite like Air...I mean Galactica's tunnel turned into a roller coaster hall of fame, much like the queues for Balderton at Liseberg and Twister at Grona Lund. Think big frames and lights on them like portraits in a gallery!

Maybe have them changed every so often? One month it could be dedicated to Pinfari's greatest balls-ups, the next infamous death credits? Rides with POVs that don't have Robb Alvey screaming over them?

What adverts do people think they're gonna plonk on the floor? They'll find a way for us non-VR'ers to suffer.

Eat at Rollercoaster restaurant,
Buy a PMAP to enjoy more fun in all our ad covered parks.
Buy fastracks to queue jump with our blessing.
Book a stay at one of our hotels.
Prebook your tickets to scarefest/fireworks/santa experience. (Changed for time of year)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Next year will see the tunnel sponsored by Fanta.
I can imagine it now: "Grab some intergalactic Fanta and fly on Galactica, our 100,000mph roller coaster that's fully dedicated to virtual reality! Only Fanta will get you to space and back!"

If you look at the history of fanta. It would not be too far off.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Stranger things have happened. Boris is the pm and who would have predicted Covid? Just saying, we shouldn’t write it off at this early pre season stage ;-)
As much as I'd love to see the tunnel themed, there are way more important (and practical) things that Towers need to spend money on, such as new permanent flats. Plus, if they were going to do that they would've done it during the re-theme. :)

I see close season favourites has started up again.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
Somehow, we've managed to skip the topic entirely for the past 3 closed seasons!

Upon browsing, it turns out that another closed season favourite, The Toilet Topic, was also left untouched last year...