• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Air's Tunnel

I think virtual reality head sets would be cool. Theming could be anything then. Not sure how secure the headsets would be but could be an idea.

Virtual reality would just be an excuse not to do any work in the tunnel, as they'll do it all digitally.

I think the end result wont be much different to the original plans, I really cant see what else they can do to be honest

why wouldnt they spend money on Air its a fantastic ride, one of the best in park, and I cant wait to see how they improve it.
:)

It's so shit... Another one of Altons.... Style over Substance projects!

It's so ****... Another one of Altons.... Style over Substance projects!
just opinion really. It normally gets longer queues than nemesis, but that is far better IMO.

i like air. I think its really good that after 14 years, its finally being finished.

Air is decent. It's just unfortunate that every single other B&M flyer in the world is better than it.

But Air is what started the better B&M Flyers off. Of course the prototype won't be the best in later years, considering the cost going into research and developing the technology. Air serves as a gentle but unique thrill for the UK, and much like Oblivion, will be renown for being the reason why we have B&M Flyers/ Dive Machines in a much bigger scale.

Regarding the refurbishment, I don't think it was crying for it, there are others parts of the park I'd rather of seen get attention but it's great to see Merlin updating one of their slightly older attractions. Hopefully it should create a bit more atmosphere around that side of the valley as well.