• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alee298's RCT3 things

alee298

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Colossus or Oblivion
1houah.jpg
295ye5d.jpg
A random extended coaster with a vertical drop. Themed to a government facility reverse engineering alien tech, which you discover after your trip bus driver takes a wrong turn. As you were meant to be going to a high tech car factory on a uni trip... You discover the governments plot. Only you can stop it. If you can even remember what happened.

^
Name: Facility 37
After lots of testing...
Excitement:9.50
Intensity:7.74 5.06 positive vert G. 1.4 lat G.
Nausea:4.24
So pretty solid.

A quick question... How do you duel rides after they open? I tested my pair of duelling __________ and they duelled fine... On opening they don't seem to want to duel... :/

Warning big photo update!
345g9hj.jpg

14o1wrc.jpg

91cu9v.jpg

n3awkk.jpg

n6u8g3.jpg

2vb2a0w.jpg

35aq7n9.jpg

jb1ull.jpg

14ocfnq.jpg

6j1p39.jpg

Hell yeah! I have a pair of duelling floorless coasters. Using the extended coaster in game track! They look awesome from the ground and they duel really well, if I do say so myself! Now how do you take videos in RCT3?

2rmy0c5.jpg
Zoo update! Along with safari ride. And look at the size of the queue, 1216 peeps in park, all other queues bar my submission are empty... :|
2rc32pd.jpg

alee298 said:
A quick question... How do you duel rides after they open? I tested my pair of duelling __________ and they duelled fine... On opening they don't seem to want to duel... :/

Click on the coaster, go to settings, then click synchronise with other coasters
Do the same at the other coaster

Ok, do the stations have to be directly adjacent or can there be a gap in between?