• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Altitude's RCT3 Project

Altitude

TS Member
The rumours were true, a new theme park is heading our way! My friend works in construction and happens to be working on the project right now!

The name of the park is not yet know, neither do I know what rides it will house. However my friend has taken a few pictures of some construction areas...

What looks to be an Intamin Halfpipe?
pqyrKHr.jpg

Footers seem to be finished, apparently the pit will be filled with water upon completion...
lHunjO6.jpg

The weather took a British turn for the worst, so construction came to a halt that day...
7I5v1BL.jpg

I hear the track for the coaster is late, so construction of the station building started early. Rumour also has it that this will be a new generation of Halfpipes, with rotating seats.

Feel free to comment, more updates soon! :)

I owe you a massive apology.

I've had to much wine again. I clicked in the wrong thread and thought I was looking at an annoying April fools day joke. about a new UK park... I didn't even read the thread title!

I reported the post and everything. Sorry, ignore me.

Update- Construction seems to be booming right now!

Track has arrived and one side of the half pipe is almost fully built!
ZiuGElX.png

Close up of track from inside the station building...
QBtqJY2.jpg

Weather is turning again. Pieces of track waiting to be placed...
cPtVHSs.png

And construction on the station and pit area is almost finished!
xQ8tS0M.jpg

Won't the rain fill the pit for you :p

Looking good so far btw! I am seriously considering something like this in my RCT park, after installing the drag boat racers and the Gerst spinner

^ Thanks :) Can you link me to your park so I can have a wonder?

Anyway...

The half pipe is complete!
jArLz3S.png

NZQpuhf.png

These photos don't do the ride justice, apparently it's over 100ft tall!

Update! The new S&S Screamin' Swing has been installed at the park, along with the queue line and plaza...
4vVTdWY.jpg

The Intamin Ball Halfpipe is testing...
3bMPaWZ.jpg

And a mysterious new dark ride seems to be taking shape. Rumours say it will be an ABC drop tower...
eh4qbFO.jpg

hoCXlpQ.png

Update! The dark ride has been fully built! From the outside it looks like it's themed to a forbidden building...
z2yTCYa.jpg

UGMcfCK.jpg

My friend has managed to snap some pictures of the park's signature attraction, a B&M Wing Coaster. From these pictures, it's clear the first drop will also be an inversion!

1fv6KH6.png

g1xI273.png

Rcokm8l.jpg

Trains have arrived early for the Wing Coaster!
jigFYbD.png

First drop is looking nice and new...
FyW0UBi.png

More of the layout has been put up!
kLB7K5I.jpg

^ I'll have to get back to you, it's a French name! :)

Anyway, update!

The Oktoberfest themed station and plaza has been built!

jRR8UPR.jpg

r6HF0iY.jpg

Testing has also begun!

2BEP7ds.png