• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers: Alternative Accommodation

s_g_k

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Oblivion
I couldn’t find a relevant thread to post this on so I thought I would start a new one on all things related to accommodation close by which isn’t on park.

There’s been a lot of discussion on other threads about the old Alton station which is close to the park, but did you know you can actually stay there? The building is owned and managed by The Landmark Trust and would make a great bolthole for enthusiasts and mainstream guests alike. It sleeps 8 across 4 bedrooms and prices start around £1,000 for 3 nights over a weekend, less for midweek stays.

Unfortunatley it's not available to book for the biggest geek weekend of the year

1705697956622.png

Unfortunatley it's not available to book for the biggest geek weekend of the year

1705697956622.png
Pretty sure fireworks weekend is going to be 8-10 November this year.

Edit: Also fireworks might be the biggest weekend of the year for the park, but the biggest geek weekend is surely the Nemesis opening weekend?

Fireworks is due to be Thursday 7th November to Sunday 10th November. Scarefest will operate every day from its start date to 3rd November. I’ll eat my hat if I’m wrong!

Fireworks is due to be Thursday 7th November to Sunday 10th November. Scarefest will operate every day from its start date to 3rd November. I’ll eat my hat if I’m wrong!
November 3rd start of Scarefest???
Hope it is a pork pie hat.
Get eating, evidence required or you just ain't a thoosie.