• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

Rita shop had gone too, it's been turned into a ticket box office for fast track. Maybe if that is successful, maybe the oblivion shop could be the next ticket box office or even worse filled with arcade machines :rolleyes:

I can see oblivion's shop returning at some point, bit depressing at the moment and I can't see merlin missing out on a chance to sell merch once their budget recovers. Can't say the same for rita's shop. It probably has a better purpose as a ticket office, and Rita doesn't have enough merch for its own shop.

Shame nemesis doesn't have a shop though, other than towers trading, the only shop that sells nemesis merch is duel. I'm sure one of the many shipping containers across the park could be converted to a nemesis shop.

Not official merchandise, but picked these up recently off a site called Made To Thrill.

2eaukw2.jpg

Not official merchandise, but picked these up recently off a site called Made To Thrill.

2eaukw2.jpg

Holy crap these are amazing! They only thing that would make the Nemmy one better is if it people on the train, and Blivvy if the car was going down the hole. But even then these are still incredible and I'd definitely buy one!

Hi anyone know what's on sale in the shop at the moment, seen a video on YouTube with some bits on it. Would link it but I've lost it :D

2eaukw2.jpg

OMG I wants the Nemmy one, but yeah they've sold out :(

Interestingly the description reads...

"Honoring one of the original and, arguably, still one of the best inverts around when it opened in 1984 in Alton, England."

She lied about her age!! :eek:

EDIT
I emailed the website asking when the Nemesis posters will be back in stock and to draw attention to the 10 year discrepancy in the description, he responded...

"Hi Wayne!
The Nemesis poster will be back in stock this Friday. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend joining our club (https://shop.madetothrill.com/pages/club) for priority notice of the restock (sometimes our prints tend to sell out quick).

Thanks so much for pointing out the typo on the description of the poster! Should be fixed now :) Here’s a 10% off discount code on your next order with us: ******** (Not showing that as it was personalised lol :p) (good through the end of the year)!

Thanks for your interest in the shop!
- Josh"

What a nice man, so Friday peeps :D

Last edited:
There was some discussion a couple of months ago about the two Peakstone Rock beers Oblivion and Nemesis, and whether or not they are still available at the park. I can't remember who was asking but they are still available in the Dragon Bar at the hotel. - I bought a bottle of each on Saturday, so happy days.