• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

Wow, I definitely want these

bc4d765847302a770c46e5e69cd4940a.png

Gah, that might be me with my first merch purchases of the season!

:)

Don't have any photos but Thorpe park are also releasing new pin badges this weekend! Very nice to see! It would probably be on a much smaller scale than Disney but pintrading would be nice in the future, not sure if it'd work very well though!

I'm so glad they have more pins, I have always been a fan of collecting them and the Merlin parks have had rubbish badges for years. So finally glad we are seeing badges for older rides now.

We just need a Hex badge now please (if you see reading this Mr/Mrs head of Retail).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How can you have problems buying on EBay? You pay for the item by PayPal and if it doesn't turn up as described you just file a complaint and get awarded a refund. Not really a problem is it? Buyers however........

How can you have problems buying on EBay? You pay for the item by PayPal and if it doesn't turn up as described you just file a complaint and get awarded a refund. Not really a problem is it? Buyers however........

I've just learn't from experience not to purchase anything from sellers with zero feedback. Many new sellers have fake accounts, paypal holds your money as the payment don't go through as the sellers haven't confirmed their email address. Despite making the payment, as far as Ebay is concerned, you haven't made the payment as Paypal is holding your money. Paypal can be very slow with refunding money, sometimes taking a good few weeks or more. Ebay are usually on the buyer side when it comes to dispute. But getting your money refunded can take a lot of time and effort.

Reactions: pj
I can see why you may think twice for a very expensive item if you didn't want that money tied up for a while. I wouldn't worry too much about a badge that should sell for under £20 though. If people can't afford to have £20 tied up for a week or so, they probably shouldn't be spending £20 on a little badge at all ;)

I'm not sure that Merlin will be happy with a staff badge being up for sale though on ebay...
security implications surely?

I'm not sure that Merlin will be happy with a staff badge being up for sale though on ebay...
security implications surely?

Staff badges are often up for sale on ebay, I've purchased a few

I've also seen the occasional staff name badges up for sale, but none with my name on it

If you create a fake account to sell Alton Towers pin badges then you really need to reevaluate your life
I don't think it a fake account. I am more inclined to think it an anonymous account due to the position of the seller.
The one question i have is ' are currently active staff allowed to sell items like this for their own gain?'

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I purchased an Oblivion 10th anniversary monkey puppet off of eBay a good few years ago now but I don't actually know anything about it: no idea if its official or not. I've heard it mentioned a few times on various forums but nobody else seems to know anything about it. Wondering if anyone here can shed some light on it? Pictures:

Looks legit 100%. If I came across it I would probably keep that anniversary patch off the foot. Or, try to sell the whole thing for around £20 max probably (you might have to wait a while). Then you have to factor in postage and fees etc.

But yeah, keep the anniversary bits and dump the animal really lol ;)