• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers/Merlin Typos & Grammatical Errors

It looks like Thorpe Park have succumbed to some Merlin typos over on the new Project Exodus hype page, with them telling us that “[we] don’t want ot miss” it, and imploring us to “Get the lastest news”:
IMG_1570.png

It looks like Thorpe Park have succumbed to some Merlin typos over on the new Project Exodus hype page, with them telling us that “[we] don’t want ot miss” it, and imploring us to “Get the lastest news”:
IMG_1570.png
This is awful. When will they actually hire a proofreader?

I’m sorry, but how can staff capable of holding down jobs type these out and think this is acceptable. And then for other staff to put the signs up and not think, “erm, we can’t put these up”.
The signs are electronic, so they are already out. But someone will have told the system to use the sale template instead of the regular price template. But no one actually needed to attach them to the shelves, they would have been there when the products were first put out.

I think I might have noticed another one (albeit admittedly a very finicky one) in the Oktoberfest email I received from Alton Towers today:
IMG_1678.jpeg
I’m probably being overly pedantic, but shouldn’t “its family fun and thrilling frights for all” be “it’s family fun and thrilling frights for all”?