• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ambulance chasers on tv

Towseriv

TS Member
Not content with making people litigious idiots there is now a solicitors firm offering to "potentially" provide you with and IPad to keep you in touch with thier team of "experts".

This should surley be seen as an inducement which if I am not mistkaen is against the rules for solicitors to offer.

Whats next, an interest free advance until your case is decided?

One sees this as a dishonourable act by the company in question and thinks it ought to be stopped immediately by the law.

Without sounding rude or dumb, what is this about? I do not understand the title :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

An ambulance chaser is someone who preys on people that have been injured - by pursuing compensation claims and profiting by taking a large fee.

-Sent from a mobile phone-

when i read the title of this thread. I had a cartoonish image flash into my head of a solicitor splatted on the back doors of an ambulance he was chasing far too close. :D

What annoys me is these type of ads all prey on the same vulnerable or litigious people and cause no end of issues in society. They set them up as fighting an injustice and fighting the good fight when in reality all they are interested in is a cut of the profits from a little slip or trip.