American Adventure Park

Discussion in 'European Parks and Attractions' started by BigT, 26th Jan 2015.

1. Spark

Spark TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Nemesis
    Weird request but does anyone have any pictures other than from google of inside Pioneer Playland as I would of expected there to be loads but I cant find many.
    Also any pictures near the end of the park with fruit machines taking up most of one half of the inside?

2. WillPS

WillPS TowersStreet Member

I think the sort of photography people took in Pioneer Playland (i.e. of their young children playing) is less likely to end up uploaded publicly than photos/videos of the rides and shows.

Worth remembering that it was only around for 5 years or so and still in the era people would typically take very few shots, making a single roll of film last for several days out.

I remember the place looking pretty bleak in later years when the remainder of Pioneer Playland was removed and an arcade shoved in, and the generic soft play area they put in later on didn't do much to improve things either. Probably not the sort of thing I'd have used up one of my limited memory card spaces for (not that I have any clue where any of my photography from that era is nowadays, if it still exists).

3. Spark

Spark TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Nemesis
    I know just seems a shame we have so many pictures of the entire park but this area which holds fond memories less so.