• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Another Phantasia help topic

Martin

TS Member
Sorry that my questions have probably been answered loads on here before, but I'm off to PL in a month and a bit and need advice on how to get there and back.

I'm flying in to Cologne airport and need to know how to get from there to the park, preferably via the city for a bit of sightseeing.

On the return I'm flying from Dusseldorf, any idea how best to get there?

Many thanks!

Well to get from the airport to PHL you need to go via the city centre anyway.
From Cologne Airport you need to take the train to Cologne Central Station (Köln HBF) then change onto a train heading towards Bruhl to get to the park.

Haven't a clue about Dusseldorf airport - don't know how connected it is, but a train to Dusseldorf from Cologne is easy to get.

Hi, I'm visiting Phantasialand from the 16-18th September.

Flying from Stanstead to Cologne Friday evening and staying in Ramada Jarvis Bruhl. Does anyone know how easy it is to get transport from Cologne to Bruhl? How expensive would a taxi be?

How close is Bruhl to the park and what's the best food options at the park and Bruhl?

The train station "Dusseldorf Airport" is about 30 minutes away from Colognes central station and is right next to the airport. The "SkyTrain" will then transport you to your terminal.