• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ant McPartlin - Saturday Night Takaway

After suzuki finishing their sponsorship with Ant and Dec.
It has been announced next year's sponsor of Saturday Night Takeaway will be alcosence breath tester.

:D

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

May I just say that Dec did really, really well in tonight's episode considering he was alone for the first time in 16 years. Even though he looked nervous at times, he soldiered on through, and that is really admirable. Well done Dec.

I though when Mulhearn said about going to Florida Dec was going to reply that there was a spare seat now so why not, there was some subtle poking fun at the situation but nothing over the top.

I did say to the Mrs that I wondered whether Suzuki were more pissed at Ant being drunk or that he was driving a rival make of car at the time and whether that's the reason they're bowing out after next week lol

An very old effect which I've often seen in old movies when growing up, Jess was also trying to work it out, she said "Was it magnets?" I just said "It's Hex"

TV presenter Ant McPartlin has been fined £86,000 and given a 20-month driving ban after pleading guilty to drink driving... District Judge Barbara Barnes described McPartlin as a "well-known and successful entertainer", taking his weekly income of about £130,000 into consideration when calculating the fine.

The Beeb

Presumably that means if I drunk drove I'd get fined about £8.50.

Am I the only one that thinks that he should have got a tougher sentence? May be a custodial sentence, there is no excuse for drinking and driving.

Why do you think he should have been given a custodial sentence out of interest? It is indeed one of the sentencing options for such an offense however it would have been unprecedented for being twice over the drink drive limit.

He will have been given credit for an early guilty plea and the genuine remorse shown, and his current difficulties would have been taken into account.

:)