• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Any theme park related Christmas presents?

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
The title of this thread is quite self-explanatory, so; did you guys get any theme park-related presents today? I got Tales from the Towers by Nick Sim and a Ladybird guide book to Alton Towers from the 1980s. Which is a really interesting read, actually. I haven't read Tales from the Towers yet, but it looks like a really good book.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on TowersStreet! :)

Adding to the list of theme park presents I've received, my other Nan & Grandad just bought me a "Coaster Fanatic" jumper which apparently came from Reno in Nevada and one of those canvas Smiler prints from Buy The Smiler.

Something like genuinely 6-7 boxes of actual guylian chocolate, I might have to creepily give them out on a street corner just to get rid of it all...

Oh...theme park related...sorry

Sorry if this seems a little unnecessary, but as the festive season has rolled back around, I thought it might be nice to bump this thread! In terms of theme park related presents, I have received:
  • A Wicker Man runes t-shirt from my parents.
  • The Planet Coaster Magnificent Rides Collection from my parents.
  • A canvas print of one of Kyle Lambert's Wicker Man concept art pieces from my Nan.
Have you guys had anything nice this year?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody on TowersStreet! :)

All I can picture is that episode of Big Bang Theory where Amy gives a huge oil painting to Penny of the two of them hugging.

EDIT:
I got the LEGO Roller Coaster this Christmas. Took me from around 12 pm on Christmas Day to around 3:20 am on Boxing Day next day to build entirely though. :eek: And I haven’t yet been able to properly integrate it into my existing set up because it’s so huge!
Me and Kelpie have delayed getting eachother birthday Lego for exactly this reason! (She was going to get me the coaster, I was getting her the giant Hogwarts). But our layout is currently mid-redesign, so we thought it best to hold off until we can make soace for them. ;)