• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Anyone near stoke on trent that can help me?

Jem8472

TS Member
Hello lovely reader!

I am after something on fleabay. I have seen a few for sale and asked if I could arrange a courier to pick up the item rather than me collect it in person as they are all far away from me.
Mostly I don't get a reply off the seller but I have had one guy just say he could not be bothered.
Not helpful.

So if you live in stoke or nearby and would be willing to do me a favour could you let me know.

All you would need to do is go to the persons house, pick up the item. Then package it up in some bubble wrap and I can arrange a courier to pick it up from you.

I would pay for any expense, bubble wrap, tape. and obviusly I would pay for the item.

So can anyone help?

This is the item I am after

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130862109815?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks

Could maybe pick it up Monday? Got nothing to do since the whole house is at work in Leek and have also offered to go visiting garden centres for my boss delivering our brochures around the area.

That would be great if you could. But obviously I cannot guarantee if it would be ok to pick it up on the monday. I will try emailing the seller and see what he says.