• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Anything Radioactive Topic

This came up t'other day and I had a slow-clap moment.

I also noticed that Protect And Survive was linked to the vid :p

See a the panorama special from the 80's on the protect and survive leaflet. Basically no matter how well you protect yourself, your dead.

Plus the bit on mutant flies is a hoot. See Jasper Carrot

That clip has always freaked me out. Why did they shoot Oppenheimer in such extreme closeup? It makes him look like an alien!
:eek:
... Maybe he was?

He knew what he was doing. In fact, being head of the Manhatten Project, he was one of only a handfull of people who did know exactly what they were building and how horriffic it would be.
"I was only following orders" wasn't a valid defense at Nuremburg, and quite rightly, it shouldn't be used by anyone, ever. We can't have one rule for America, and another for the rest of the world.... Oh, wait. :/

Theoretically, you could make your driveway with tritium infused water to make it give off just enough heat to melt any snow that fell on it.

Downsides include, but aren't limited to:
  • You would have to replace your driveway every 10-15 years
  • The amount of tritium that would evaporate as the concrete cured would cause an unprecedented environmental disaster, poisoning the water supply of millions
  • The amount needed could be used to boost the output of MULTIPLE nuclear devices
  • Tritium currently retails at around $30,000 per gram

DiogoJ42 said:
That clip has always freaked me out. Why did they shoot Oppenheimer in such extreme closeup? It makes him look like an alien!
:eek:
... Maybe he was?

Well he's most likely a reptilian alien.

The political activist / carreer protester / alternative journalist / ex conspiracy theorist / general annoying hippy type (delete as apropriate to your views), Charlie Veitch has just posted this on his YT channel:

A short clip of urban exploring a Royal Observer Corps bunker outside Liverpool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4slcE4qPhIQ#

Apparently there were a tonne of nuclear bunkers where I used to live by Liverpool, in Skelmersdale.

I don't know whether it's true, but they're all over grown and invisible to the naked eye according to people I've spoken to. I'd love to go back and try and track 'em down.

I just put this up on Facebook and thought I'd shove it in here too for people I don't have on there and to try and drum up some more support.

The below is something I'm rather passionate about and if you care about your country, planet and fellow man you should be too! If people could spare two minutes of their evening to have a read through and sign the petition it'd be great.

NO to Trident.

:)