• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Apps that you love (iPhone/iOS)

Re: Apps that you love (iPhone)

My most used app is SportsTracker which I track my runs on. Free, accurate, no ads, very well designed and couldn't be more perfect really :)

Apps that you love (iPhone)

Alien blue it had got to be the best Reddit app and FlightRadar Pro sort of sad but I like it.

Clash of Clans (iPad)
Tapatalk HD

You may consider updating the title to be "Apps that you love (iOS)" to include the other devices capable of 'iPhone' apps, namely the iPad (1,2,3 & mini).

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

Tapatalk! Lets me easily browse TST and it gives you your unread topics so its easy to catch up on all the news :)

I'm loving Summly!

Summly allows you to browse news fast, easily and beautifully, by viewing concise summaries of online content.

it's very good and love it to bits! looks petty to.

Bloons TD5!
A brilliant game, but it drains the battery way too fast :p

Spotify is great, not only because I can stream music on the go, but also because I can download the files straight to my iPhone without faffing around, and can then listen to them easily on the tube.

Speaking of the tube, I also got a tube map (called Tube Map Pro, as it was so good I got the full version), which helps you plan journeys on the London Underground. It also gives you information on line updates, and tells you how much you have left on your Oyster card. I also have a separate Oyster card app that shows you what journeys you have taken.

I have it on Android, but yeah Spotify is awesome

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Best (free) game for me has to be The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
I'm sure a few other members on here will verify it's worth a try if you haven't seen it! :)

Adam James said:
Best (free) game for me has to be The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
I'm sure a few other members on here will verify it's worth a try if you haven't seen it! :)

It's bizarrely addictive. Ill even admit to spending some money on it, although not enough to buy any of the buildings. You're looking at paying over £7 just for Professor Frink's lab, for example. In all honesty though, you can get more than enough out of it by just playing for free, as there's never any requirement or real advantage to spending actual money most of the time.

I really like this app called Thrillseeker, it has loads of info about theme parks/coasters in Florida and most parks in Britain.
It has pictures and descriptions of rides and history etc its really good

Yeah, but it's hard to see what OS those apps are for as not all apps are available on both iOS and Android.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think splitting the two topics are better for simplistic sake. Many apps are available for ios which isn't on android and many available on android which aren't on ios.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, please excuse any ridiculous mistakes!

Football Manager 12 does just as good of a job as Football Manager PSP does, a pocket Football Manager with its own addictive features that just lacks some sense of realism. i.e Joey Barton became a world famous well respected manager.

To those that play Tapped Out, do you need dollars? Also, if you've updated today, do you want unlimited snake eggs? If so let me know!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD