• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Bellewaerde Park: General Discussion

Yeah it's very much family thrills with Wakala, Huracan, and Dawson Duel. Plus the first ever boomerang to operate.
Have a very rare topple tower as well which is worth a go but something that's much better to watch than ride.

A really good Jungle Cruise type ride with a mixture of animatronics and real animal exhibits.
Also a a Harry Houdini themed mad house.
Plus a Lemur enclosure you can go into!

Do you know if you have to go on Dawson Duel by yourself if you're over 1.2m? Doesn't seem to clarify on the website, only that it's mandatory if you're between 1-1.2m.

Do you know if you have to go on Dawson Duel by yourself if you're over 1.2m? Doesn't seem to clarify on the website, only that it's mandatory if you're between 1-1.2m.
I don't have a clue sorry.

What I would suggest is heading straight to it as it gets quite the queue. When I visited Wakala opened with the park so got a few goes on that. Then waited round for Dawson Duel to open at 11am and quickly got both sides.

If you use YouTube coaster studios reviewed the park a couple of days ago. Gives a very good overview.

I don't have a clue sorry.

What I would suggest is heading straight to it as it gets quite the queue. When I visited Wakala opened with the park so got a few goes on that. Then waited round for Dawson Duel to open at 11am and quickly got both sides.

If you use YouTube coaster studios reviewed the park a couple of days ago. Gives a very good overview.

Ah thanks, will check that out! I'm midway through the TPWW vlog but that's from last year. Looks like a quiet day too.

Just didn't want to climb all the way to the top with my son who has mobility issues only to not be allowed on together.

Edit: Wow that was a great video, thanks for the tip! Concise and lots of excellent footage. There was a glimpse of the sign and looked like only single riders above 1.2m so probably one to skip. Huracan looks brilliant though.

Last edited:
Ah thanks, will check that out! I'm midway through the TPWW vlog but that's from last year. Looks like a quiet day too.

Just didn't want to climb all the way to the top with my son who has mobility issues only to not be allowed on together.
They have staff at the bottom you'll be able to ask as you can't take bags up to the top so they've got people manning a free bag store.

Huracan isn’t listed on the app, it’s not even marked as closed, anyone know why? Is it closed this year?

Edit: I found if i use the app and select it on the map it comes up as "closed" but it's otherwise not listed which so suspect means it's a planned closure. Doesn't seem to be any information on the site in regards to this.

My attempts at visiting Europe keep getting thwarted :(

Edit2: They actually replied very quickly to my email! "Huracan is normally open". So i guess i'll keep an eye on it this week before we book anything.

Last edited: