• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Best Song Ever - In Your Opinion

Oh now that is a tune forgot about that one
Aaah you'll have to excuse me @Jb85 I'm a music technology student at college so I'm a music nerd. Funnily enough most people at college aren't big fans of oasis at all thinking that they overshadowed better bands who were doing similar music. I disagree Don't look back in anger and champagne supernova are both great songs. Wonderwall is a bit overplayed but it is still a really good song.

Seen Blossoms three times and cried every time :sweatsmile: One of my all time favourite bands and the first one I ever got into properly
They're really good live aren't they? Saw them and Arctic Monkeys at Sigzet festival in Budapest during a thunderstorm which was an incredible experience.

More recently watched them and Rick Astley doing a full set of Smith's songs which was the best night out I've had in years!

Got to add a song to this thread I've been listening too loads recently, genuienly think its one of the best songs of the eram but perhaps that's just me.
Journey - Anyway you want it

It might well be fairly simple but its a classic and really well done.

They're really good live aren't they? Saw them and Arctic Monkeys at Sigzet festival in Budapest during a thunderstorm which was an incredible experience.

More recently watched them and Rick Astley doing a full set of Smith's songs which was the best night out I've had in years!

Aw no way I really wanted go to that! And that Budapest gig sounds mint. Hopefully going Leeds fest next year and will see Arctic Monkeys there

You weren't going to get away with posting a chip tune from Sonic 2 without a comment from the forums saddo resident Sonic fan. I thought one of the best tracks in the game was actually Hidden Palace Zone, which of course went unused in the final release when the zone was scrapped but is still in the sound test (track 10).

Why they didn't reuse the track in the Christian Whitehead version when they included Hidden Palace as a playable level I don't know. They went for the 2p Mystic Cave instead.

You weren't going to get away with posting a chip tune from Sonic 2 without a comment from the forums saddo resident Sonic fan. I thought one of the best tracks in the game was actually Hidden Palace Zone, which of course went unused in the final release when the zone was scrapped but is still in the sound test (track 10).

Why they didn't reuse the track in the Christian Whitehead version when they included Hidden Palace as a playable level I don't know. They went for the 2p Mystic Cave instead

Ya the mega drive sonic games has some great music along with sonic adventure 1 & 2 and the hero songs from sonic forces