• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hi just a quick one , thinking of going in sept’ 28th late night opening Saturday , any idea how busy the sept date would be ? Is it worth going on this date or would we be better off going the Saturday before , shorter hours but maybe not as busy?? Thanks

The week before is likely to be quieter, yes. But you only get til 6pm. Also be aware, if you weren’t already, that on 10pm closes, a large chunk of the rides (most of South Park) close at 9pm in preparation for the fireworks. Also I think The Big One generally gets big queues on late night riding, and sometimes it only runs one train and is then further hampered by speedy pass!
I haven’t looked into this seasons late night openings yet, do they all feature fireworks?

Also if you’re not too bothered about going early to get your spot for fireworks, and prefer to ride, the few rides that ARE open 9-10 get very busy. Such as Grand National. Oh and Flying Machines will close in high winds.

All of the pictures you posted are not viewable unless you have a google account and you have granted access to view them, which you have not done.

Far easier to upload the pics to an image hosting site and link them into here :)

@rob666 it may have been.... Was I sat next to you?

And I fixed the links. My bad - they should work now.

There were workmen working on Burger King Station on the PBE today - it looks like station is blocked off to the park, but the station looks like it now accesses the new hotel...

Good job I didn't say hello then!
Only lasted an hour or so.
Four coasters, dodgems to shelter, and a beer.
Heroes welcome on the Steeplechase, because I'm a regular idiot, and they had zero other punters for ten minutes before I turned up.
No hands.

The only ride that wasn't a walk-on for me was the Ghost Train! Big one was running half trains, and I still didn't have to wait.
Icon was on one train...
IMG-20190508-123926.jpg

There was a kid sitting in the second row, other than that....

It may be a good sign that it's all been done on the cheap, makes it more likely to be a temporary measure for a season or two, then perhaps it will be removed to make way for a new ride.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A warning for you all. The long proposed resident / permit holder only parking restrictions are now in force on Osborne Road, Withnell Road, Windsor Avenue & Brighton Avenue near the Pleasure Beach

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.