• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Since when have Blackpool been selling shields from Valhalla? Because my parents bought me one for my birthday, and I didn’t even know they were being sold!

I must say, I’m quite surprised at how big those shields are, as they always look very small on the side of the boats!

Since when have Blackpool been selling shields from Valhalla? Because my parents bought me one for my birthday, and I didn’t even know they were being sold!

I must say, I’m quite surprised at how big those shields are, as they always look very small on the side of the boats!
Happy birthday Matt :)

Hi all, new to the group to ask a question I can't find the answer to anywhere!

We are going to the pleasure beach next week and we have 1 in the party who might wimp off the rides in the queue....

Is there a way out as she gets to boarding rather than having to push through the queue? Like a chicken out line?

I really appreciate the help!

Thank you!

Hi all, new to the group to ask a question I can't find the answer to anywhere!

We are going to the pleasure beach next week and we have 1 in the party who might wimp off the rides in the queue....

Is there a way out as she gets to boarding rather than having to push through the queue? Like a chicken out line?

I really appreciate the help!

Thank you!
No, other than the exit

Not at the moment they arent!
You can just hop through the ride seats on entry if you want to chicken out at the last minute...happens quite often, done it with scaredy clients many times in the past.
Just tell the ride staff at the station platform someone wants to bail out...there is a method of removal on every thrill ride on the Beach, sometimes by gate, sometimes by crossing the seats.
Take them for a pint beforehand, it works!
Hope this helps.

Thank you everyone for your help! She's 13 so not sure a pint will solve this one!
Start small and work your way up. Pleasure beach is great for building up confidence on less scary coasters.

Probably go with 1) blue flyer 2) streak 3) avalanche. 4) steeplechase. 5) icon

But whatever you do, don't go on nash early, it will likely put her off for life!!!

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.