• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Busier today than yesterday, but still not too bad for school holidays.

Waited 50 mins for streak in middle of the day. Not bad for a peak day with empty rows being left for covid.

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

At least Derby Racer is normally walk on. A proper queue muncher if ever there was one
Yep, walked straight on today and yesterday.

Big one shut half way through the day today (presumably due to wind)

Not really been a coaster day for me though apart from streak.

Looking forward to the jolly boys outing on Thursday.

Apologies if I missed this was posted previously, have been distracted this week. Whilst battling with the Pleasure Beach website, I saw this:

"From 2021, when you want to access the rides,you will simply scan your eTicket at the ride entrance, the same way as you would with a Wristband."

Also, "Wristbands and Pleasure Beach Passes will still be available from our Ticket Centre in 2021."

Odd.

Apologies if I missed this was posted previously, have been distracted this week. Whilst battling with the Pleasure Beach website, I saw this:

"From 2021, when you want to access the rides,you will simply scan your eTicket at the ride entrance, the same way as you would with a Wristband."

Also, "Wristbands and Pleasure Beach Passes will still be available from our Ticket Centre in 2021."

Odd.
Presumably they intend to give you the choice of either scanning your phone in on the ride or wear a wristband and scan that in instead.

Although the way covid is going I can see it being 2022 before we get back to normal.

Just done 3 half days on the park. For some reason it closed at 6pm today instead of 7pm but it seemed the busiest of the 3 days to me.

Full day on park tomorrow - mines a cider Dave.

Amybody booked yet using their new "e ticket" system?

I've paid for two tickets for a day in September, but have now got a screen saying "Claim eticket", I want to get both the tickets sent to my phone but it's asking for phone numbers and email addresses for both me and my friend, so how can i get them both sent to my phone/emal?

Amybody booked yet using their new "e ticket" system?

I've paid for two tickets for a day in September, but have now got a screen saying "Claim eticket", I want to get both the tickets sent to my phone but it's asking for phone numbers and email addresses for both me and my friend, so how can i get them both sent to my phone/emal?

Just put in the same phone number & email for both. I’ve done this when I booked my two lads to come. They don’t have email addresses anyway so all 3 booking info were sent to me

And for the luddites who dont have a mobile or printer, just (use a slate and chalk to) write down your e ticket numbers...you still need a photo though so they can check you are actually "you"...
They have been very efficient when people havent had all the right stuff for access, most impressed on all my e ticket visits.

Last edited:
Huge DISLIKE of your post, Rick. So 3 different River Caves props up for sale including the ace orange T Rex from my profile pic. I know Bow(e)l a Drome looked somewhat outdated before the wind ripped it apart, but if you think that from the top of the ramp 3 years back you could see that, Mouse & the Dino prop, and now you can hardly see a thing, other than the soulless plain white arcade top, it’s rather sad. More character disappearing from the park each year. Becoming very bland.

Edit: All 3 of those removed Dinos can be seen in my pic. That area looks absolutely crap now. Gutting to see that Mouse area flattened. So we know they hide food vans behind there. Also all the head in hole photo props, presumably pandemic related removals

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.