• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
In all fairness given how sloppy Merlin have been recently, Blackpool are already better than them.

However the difference of this new coaster will just mean they'll be wiping the floor with them, even if the ride isn't a Blue Fire beater (let alone Helix).

Has anyone got a view of whether the barrel roll just before the second launch will be similar to Blue Fire's final inversion? I have my fingers crossed, but whilst it looks somewhat similar, I'm not convinced from the POV.

In all fairness given how sloppy Merlin have been recently, Blackpool are already better than them.

I quite agre BPB is already better than AT (the local competitor), and looking like it is only going to improve. Melin's advantage is the annual pass, as it gets you into a good range of places. If the independent competitors ever got themselves together and made a competing annual pass, Merlin would see a huge drop in visitors.

I'm at the big blue hotel now with a pleasure beach view room

What looks like the launch station for the New coaster is built up

I''ve taken a photo but I can't work out how to add it onto here

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.