• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry Diogo, can't reveal my source, and I'm having major keyboard issues, but the person that told me is very reliable, and is not a member of staff.
In the current litigation climate, the ride has become too much of a liability.
Gutted, my favourite ride has gone.

Good news!! Mouse is't shutting down it is just having the winter maintenance done early!..........Thank god!!!!!!!!:smiley::grinning:
Wa hoo!!!!

Winter Maintenance!!!!

It's been shut since early September. They could knock the whole thing down and rebuild it again between September and next Easter if they wanted to !!

It can't be just down to maintenance.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Winter Maintenance!!!!

It's been shut since early September. They could knock the whole thing down and rebuild it again between September and next Easter if they wanted to !!

It can't be just down to maintenance.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Yes it is, the Maintenance department is not as big as it once was so over the last few years there has been at least one ride that shuts early for winter Maintenance.

I wish I had your optimistic attitude spinny.
The new system on the brakes was operating fine, the ride closed after the incident reported on tripe advisor, there has been no work done on the ride since the duplicate seatbelts were fitted a month ago.
The topic discussing it on the bpb website has been locked.
Doesn't look good to me.

I wish I had your optimistic attitude spinny.
The new system on the brakes was operating fine, the ride closed after the incident reported on tripe advisor, there has been no work done on the ride since the duplicate seatbelts were fitted a month ago.
The topic discussing it on the bpb website has been locked.
Doesn't look good to me.

It just Doesn't make sense, why even added the seatbelt if they wanted to close it?

I bet they are waiting for a new insurer to take over for 2018.

They wouldn't add a second belt without the intention of reopening, but at the same time the length of closure is concerning.

This reminds me of the old rumours that came out every year about Camelot closing or Olympia Looping coming to Winter Wonderland.

Although of course they both turned out to be true eventually...

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.