• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blizzard's RCT3 Revival

Blizzard

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Gotta be Oblivion tbh!
So having seen the live-streams of the alpha build of PlanetCoaster, I've been inspired to pick up RCT3 again! I'm currently enjoying finding new ways to make buildings and structures using a mix of all different kinds of scenery sets that come with the game (no CS).
So I've started work on this castle type thing inspired by a similar structure made on the PlanetCoaster live-stream. I've come up with some techniques along the way which help to better utilise the scenery pieces:

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-18%20at%2020.28.41_zpsl3txucqu.png

I'm thinking of running a coaster of some sort through the archway, possible maybe even turn it into a full park! (This being the Fantasy/Medieval themed area)

I'm still not sure i'm convinced about the highest tower though, so let me know what you think! And Ideas/suggestions for the project would be much appreciated!

:)

Last edited:
Sticking with the castle theme I've developed some further techniques to overlap scenery objects seamlessly giving more dynamics to the structures. I will be doing some other style structures too of different themes (of which I'll put up for download)

Any requests for me to have a go at would be great! Hopefully then I'll be able to blend them together into different themed areas of a park!

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-20%20at%2015.44.39_zpsqsxtck7r.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-20%20at%2015.45.37_zpsyztwm88k.png

The idea was to try and make both the front and back approachable to gets, in a similar style to disney!

:)