• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Breaking Bad

Plastic Person

TS Member
Anybody here a BB fan? 3 episodes into Season 5 now and I've still no idea how it's going to conclude over the next 13 episodes. Tortorous to imagine we won't know until next summer. Whatever happens, I think Walt is beyond redemption now...

For any of you unawares, Breaking Bad is pretty much the best US drama on TV now, despite stiff competition from Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire. It's about a high school teacher, played by Bryan Cranston, who is diagnosed with cancer and takes up cooking crystal meth with a tearaway old student of his to cover his medical bills. Before long, he gets in too deep. It's very dark, often funny and intense, and incredibly well acted.

So yeah. Breaking Bad is genuinely the best drama that I've seen for a very long time. Its really pushing Twin Peaks for my best TV series.

Cranston is incredible as Walt and the supporting cast is brilliant, especially Gus. The writing is fantastic and the soundtrack is almost incomparable.

I've watched the first episode, enjoyed it but didn't 'love' it.
I'm told that by the time I watch three episodes I will be hooked!