• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Brum SEALIFE

D4n

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Zadra
Seems we don't have a thread for my local SEALIFE Aquarium (and local Merlin attraction) just yet; easily rectified! Just thought I'd give it a bit of a mention considering the upcoming Annual Pass Holder event there:

Come and celebrate the festive season by joining us for our Exclusive Merlin Annual Passholder Christmas Tour* on Tuesday December 11 at the National SEA LIFE centre Birmingham!

This event is free to Merlin Annual Passholders and we’ll be opening the doors from 6:30pm. You'll be welcomed into a Winter Wonderland featuring the Polar Express, that will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean this Christmas.

Our SEA LIFE experts will guide you around in small groups where every step will reveal something new; from a face to face encounter with sharks, to a hands-on rockpool experience.

The Polar Express can be savoured in our special presentation complete with 4D effects, seats that move to the rhythm of the train tracks, snow falling and even the smell of hot chocolate!

It's absolutely great that an event like this one is being offered up exclusively for Annual Pass holders and must say that I'm extremely tempted by it, on account of it being something slightly different to a regular Sealife Aquarium visit. Anybody else on here thinking of going? Annual Pass Holder event details here.

The event will also be running for members of the 'general public' on Friday 14th. More Information Here.

Also had this as an email it looks brilliant as an event I was very interested upon going :)

The event was very successful and was a pleasure welcoming pass holders to the event! As well as paying guests over the following days it was held. It seemed a positive outcome of the event and this was the second time after last year the centre have held the event now. :)

Really love the video, pretty much captures everything in the centre! :)