• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

BuyAGift Discounted Merlin Tickets

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

ScottishChris

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Legend
Deal expired

I just recieved a marketing email from 'Buy a Gift' (BuyAGift.co.uk). They have a sale on just now , and on-top of that there is a £15 off code (Big15) which they state brings the price of a Merlin ticket down to £16.99. It ends 8/12/2023.

I have used this company to buy vouchers in the past, with no issues. I can't promise any more than my past experience.

Note: I am reporting this as I received a marketing email and it seems like a good deal - I have not sense-checked this, so if you choose to do it please make sure you read the T&C's .

(If this post isn't allowed, please remove)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the link to the tickets on the BuyAGift website. While this works, it's worth noting a few things:
  • This is only available March to October
  • It's only valid for "off-peak" dates. So would exclude special events (Scarefest, Fireworks) and possibly school holidays unless paying and upgrade fee. There's little information on what dates are/aren't valid.
  • Choose email to receive the voucher otherwise you'll pay £3.49 to have it delivered
A good option if you're visiting and don't have a pass/share the fun vouchers to use :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.