• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cedar Point - Goodbye Disaster Transport, Hello Gatekeeper

11798_10151352793258639_507881519_n.jpg

I'm glad they're deliberately running it slower with softer wheels at the moment, as that looks painfully slow! :p Bring on the hard wheels!

:)

Oh dear! That's quite an achievement, driving into a rollercoaster. Looking like that supporting structure is going to need a fair bit of work.

:)

I think I know how that happened...

white-cat-driving-truck.gif

Seriously though, this is quite bad. I'm astonished as to how somebody didn't noticed a load of wood in front of them!

I hope it doesn't cost too much to repair and is up and running again soon.

For an un-themed coaster there's a crazy number of near misses on this thing. I've got to hand it to B&M for their choice of support design, especially the upside-down near miss of the lift hill catwalk on the left side.

Such a bland station and bland train for such a beautiful ride. Such as shame...

Oh well! At least many of these 2013 coasters are finally opening! ;)

I quite like the train. Not every wingrider has to be an evil flying beast. It's still more pleasing to the eye than most coaster trains.

As for the station... well, at least it has a roof, unlike Swarm.

I want to ride this baby soooooo badly. It's another reason to add to the long list of why I need to get to Cedar Point.

Just like Diogo I like the trains. Sure they're no Swarm and sure the basic design is pretty much a copy of X-Flight's with a new front car but aesthetically they hit the mark. It looks gorgeous with the sun reflecting off it.

I think it looks good, but bland... I don't mean it needs theming, but just seems plonked down. Some vegetation wouldn't go amiss.

I'd say that rainforest wingrider looks better

Yeaaaaahhhhhh that doesn't look like the most pleasant queue to be standing in! Sorry, 'line'.

I'm still really gutted whenever I see the trains, as they're quite bland :-( though saying that, Wild Eagle isn't any better! We got a great deal with The Swarm :p