• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Charity Livesteam This Friday - No Money Needed, Just you commenting!

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Sorry for the shameful plug here but I promise I won't do it again and the more commenters I get the lighter my wallet will be!

Me and my friend are doing a 24hr gaming livestream on Friday to Saturday. So if simply you could join just on Friday 2nd November from 10am (short notice I know) to witness our stream on Twitch.tv

We don't need your money, all you need to do is turn up and comment. And for every commenter, we will donate 1 British pound to charity. The money will go towards this cause to build a school in Kenya and I might slip a few more coins in for Cancer Research or a charity of your choice. You don't even need to watch it, just comment and I am keeping tally of the unique commenters.

Thank you and I hope you can turn up from Friday 2nd November 10am GMT-Saturday 3rd November GMT. You can view it by clicking the link below.

http://www.twitch.tv/cheese9k

Stelios

The team can delete it if they feel the need to.

We raised £32 but the Wii overheated just before 11. :p

£33 thanks to Jem commenting! :D

hobohippie95 said:
Stelios said:
We raised £32 but the Wii overheated just before 11. :p

£33 thanks to Jem commenting! :D

£34 pounds thanks to me :D

We actually got 2 extra commenters after, but shame I already sent my share. I'll donate a quid to children in need in your name or something. Thanks! :D