• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cheapest way to do PortAventura?

Jables

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Stormforce 10
I've been wanting to visit PA for a very long time, I think a two - three day trip would be great. Problem is I don't have much money. So I ask, including accommodation, park tickets, and flight tickets what's the cheapest I could do a short break at PA?

Return flight from the UK to El Prat airport in Barcelona is usually around the £50-£70 mark if you book in advance. Then train from the airport to Barcelona-Sants, then the train from Sants to PortAventura (less than £25 cost in total return). Accommodation costs depend massively on whether you want to stay at PA or in Salou (which would obviously be cheaper) and when you were planning to go. For PA a double room is around £70-80 per person per night which isn't too bad. A 3 day ticket is about £65.

I'd say, staying on resort, a 3 day PA trip could be done for around £400-500.