• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cheese topic!

Rose Of Dawn

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Eejanaika (Fuji-Q Highland)
Everyone loves cheese, so let's have a cheese topic! What's everyone's favourite cheese?

My favourites are Cheshire and Wensleydale, although yesterday I tried sheep cheese for the first time and....wow, it's incredible. It's expensive, but it's delicious!

I can only eat cheese in its melted form. Pizza, yes. Cheese toastie, yes. Cheese sandwich, cheese board - get that revolting stuff away from me!

Mine's the Cathedral City Cheddar. To have on toast, or grated, or whatever it is simply amazing.

Where are Wallace and Gromit when you need them, eh? :p

My favourite cheese for a good number of years has been Red Leicester. I don't exactly know why, but it just is. I'm also partial to a bit of mature Cheddar on occasion, especially melted on toast. Recently, however, I've grown fond of smoked Applewood. Omnomnom.

The problem with such a topic is how I don't know whether to be serious and actually discuss my favourite cheeses or be silly and say my boyfriend.

Damn it, Ashlee! :p

Not a huge cheese fan but I love melted cheese, cheese on toast, mozzarella on pizzas... sometimes I have cravings for cheese strings or grated cheese too aha.

Well I like a lot of different cheeses. A good mature or extra mature cheddar is always good!

Can't beat parmesan on some food. Recently visiting Europe a couple of times (Poland and Europa park) I do love the cheese they serve are breakfast. Not sure what they are but they are lovely.

Also love Jarlsberg and Edam.

I am really glad that I am having pizza tonight.

(Makes sure we're not in the tavern...)

I love some good strong Cheddar, some Applewood smoked or just plain old plastic burger slices :p

Red leicester, and mature cheddar. Or that cheese that shakes onto your pizza when you dine in at Pizza hut. NOM

When it comes to Cheddar, it has to be West Country Farmhouse cheddar, it's the only variety to have Protected Designation of Origin status.

I'm also a massive fan of blue cheese. I went to the Wensleydale Cheese factory this summer where they had huge stacks of samples and Blue Wensleydale is just the best. I think I even prefer it to Stilton!

Other favourites include Halloumi and Mozerella.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

On a more serious note, Wensleydale with cranberries in it is pretty awesome stuff.