• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chessington World of Adventures Resort

Though from an RCDB perspective it's only one based on Wipeout (or as it shall forever be known "The Missile").

I think RCDB judges based off of track inversions rather than how many you experience during the ride. Some parks market their Boomerangs as having 6 inversions, while RCDB lists them as only having 3.
I am with RCDB. Otherwise Minetrain would be the longest coaster in Europe because of that one time we got a 5 lap special.

Yeah, I’ve always worked on the idea that, in the case of a shuttle coaster like this, it has one inversion but it inverts twice.

Though is a cobra roll a single inversion that itself inverts twice? By that reckoning, a Boomerang has 2 inversions but inverts 6 times.

But I’m straying off topic now…

Yeah, I’ve always worked on the idea that, in the case of a shuttle coaster like this, it has one inversion but it inverts twice.

Though is a cobra roll a single inversion that itself inverts twice? By that reckoning, a Boomerang has 2 inversions but inverts 6 times.

But I’m straying off topic now…
Yeah a cobra roll definitely counts as two Inversions as you go upside twice at different points.

Anyway, back on topic.

Just spent the day at CWOA. Vampire (again) closed, also scorpion still closed.

Amazes me at some parks why they get someone to stand there and repeatedly say vampire is closed all day when all they have to do is close the actual wooden gates by burger kitchen and no one would go any further.

We also stayed on site for the first time at a very reasonable rate. The breakfast wasn't that great yet the previous morning at thorpe was actually a decent breakfast.

We do really like chessington yet is noticeable when stuff isn't available, ps can anyone chuck chessington some tarmac for zufari...

Plus...We went through the indoor bit and didn't even stop ! Lol

Why have they cleared that area opposite dragons fury toilet all fresh tarmac?

We are off to Chessington next weekend and decided to stay in the resort hotels for the very first time so would welcome any tips.

Have booked to eat in temple restaurant one night and zafari the other.

Noticed vampire has been closed the past few days and the little one is really keen to go on it. Any one know what is up with it?

We are off to Chessington next weekend and decided to stay in the resort hotels for the very first time so would welcome any tips.

Have booked to eat in temple restaurant one night and zafari the other.

Noticed vampire has been closed the past few days and the little one is really keen to go on it. Any one know what is up with it?
It's been shut off and on a while. Looking at the state of parts of it near blue barnacle I'm not surprised. Probably just a parts issue. Expect late opening of rides too.

We stayed over the breakfast was not very nice yet we made do that was temple. Make sure you have a good nose around as it's lovely on site accommodation. Our room was super huge. Also remember the early ride time. We did dine at the next door beefeater evening as had voucher so was much cheaper than eating on site.

Also a takeaway place just down the road too.

Last edited: