• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chessington World of Adventures Resort

I got 407 on the first Jumanji game. What did you get?

I got 407 on the first Jumanji game. What did you get?
Can't remember, but I haven't been able to match it on subsequent goes. Had a very odd issue though after my first go where it displays a different nickname to mine on the leaderboard page where it says "your score".

Just noticed (after improving my own score) that Jack Silkstone has entered, getting an incredible 31337 points, and rising to the top of the leaderboard!

1678816770190.png
This turned out well...
Next game, perhaps Chessington should start focusing on security?
What they should have done is made it so players have to create an account and log in to play the games. That way captchas could be used to stop bots.

It's not even bots. I just had a play of the game to see how it works and it's just an unsecured web request with your nickname, email address, time and score. You can just call that with whatever values you want and it presumably accepts it without any validation whatsoever.

Lawl. Spent enough years designing games like this for companies and seeing people getting their fingers burnt with leaderboards. Nice to be watching it from afar for a change 😂

Just need some checks to throw this gif back if the score seems abnormally high tbh
reference GIF

Merlin Annual Pass on Facebook has announced "a couple" of ride closures for this weekend....
Chessington World of Adventures Resort Dragon’s Fury, KOBRA, Rattlesnake, Trawler Trouble, Scorpion Express and the SEA LIFE Aquarium will not be open. Tiger Rock may operate on the day with restrictions.

Maybe it's easier to list the things that will be open?