• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chessington World of Adventures Resort

We were promised immersion like never before in the WoJ - and instead we’ve got this:

120_2023-03-231679568011.10336883746.jpg

Which looks like…urban Surrey. That fence is hideous and don’t see them landscaping all the way round the area.

Urban Surrey?

That’s not so bad to be fair.

They really need to put some cladding, planting and/or mural on that shed, when it's in such a public area, I'm sure they could come up with something clever that won't break the bank.

Although good on Chessington for investing in maintenance infrastructure and not just stuff that's intended for public consumption.

I personally won't judge the WoJ until it is complete.
However, at the moment, it doesn't look great. Hopefully it will look better by May.

They really need to put some cladding, planting and/or mural on that shed, when it's in such a public area, I'm sure they could come up with something clever that won't break the bank.

Although good on Chessington for investing in maintenance infrastructure and not just stuff that's intended for public consumption.
Couple of hundred quidsworth of Leylandii will screen that shed quickly enough.
£43:20 for twenty on Amazon...whatever that is.