• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chessington World of Adventures Resort

Proves the point they need that third!
Unfortunately, I don't think they have the staff to do so at the moment.

With a third train added, they'd be sending a train out pretty frequently, and currently they're using the time between sending trains out to batch from the station. I can only image how difficult that would be with a third train to contend with lol.

Unfortunately, I don't think they have the staff to do so at the moment.

With a third train added, they'd be sending a train out pretty frequently, and currently they're using the time between sending trains out to batch from the station. I can only image how difficult that would be with a third train to contend with lol.
They wouldn’t be running three on the track. It would be two running and one sitting In maintenance.

Would be a dream for three but they would just stack.

From the MAP Facebook group, apparently chessington are planning a virtual queue for Mandril Mayhem
to be used by all guests. If true, it makes sense, but it will be interesting to see if the loqueue system can handle the amount of traffic it will generate.

From the MAP Facebook group, apparently chessington are planning a virtual queue for Mandril Mayhem
to be used by all guests. If true, it makes sense, but it will be interesting to see if the loqueue system can handle the amount of traffic it will generate.
That's intriguing. If true, I wonder what they'll do with the spare two queues, as the plans suggested that the ride has a main queue, a Fastrack queue and an RAP queue?

Maybe a Single Rider Queue could utilise one of them? That would be awesome, albeit perhaps not the best suited to Chessington's visitor demographic... Mandrill Mayhem will be a more thrilling ride for the park, though, so maybe they could add a Single Rider Queue for the potential increase in thrillseekers visiting?

Yep they are :) I don't have any intel on how long for but it's definitely planned.

Edit: I'm the poster skyscraper is referring to

That's intriguing. If true, I wonder what they'll do with the spare two queues, as the plans suggested that the ride has a main queue, a Fastrack queue and an RAP queue?

Maybe a Single Rider Queue could utilise one of them? That would be awesome, albeit perhaps not the best suited to Chessington's visitor demographic... Mandrill Mayhem will be a more thrilling ride for the park, though, so maybe they could add a Single Rider Queue for the potential increase in thrillseekers visiting?

There is currently planned to be no standby queue at all

Surely people will still need to walk up a queue line to ride it, though? Or are you referring to something else?
Think what he means is only one of the physical queue lines will be used. When a time is called guests will join it. We'll find out exactly what it'll have once it opens.

Although surely it'll have separate queues for Fastrack and non-ambulant RAP?

Last edited:
Latest menu for Fish and Chips at Chessington.

Over £1 per sachet of sauce? Aramark just keep delivering don’t they!

No choice of cod or haddock either, it’s ‘catch of the day’ so god knows what cheap mush they have battered and charged you 12 quid for.

From: https://twitter.com/chessingtonbuzz/status/1653024483362459649?s=46&t=zG_i8R9vX93ZZU0RljfzWA

When I visited the other week and grabbed some chicken bites from Drop and Chicken I asked for some mayo. They chucked no less than TWENTY sachets in the bag.

20 sachets of mayo. For 10 chicken bites.

No wonder they’re charging now. Aramark was probably on the verge of bankruptcy from dishing out sauces so liberally 😂

There's a KFC up the road who can deliver to the park gates, cheaper (and probably better) than Drop'N Chicken!
Edit: Just checked their reviews, good grief they are bad (still better than Drop'N Chicken though)
Yeah I'm not risking the chessington stuff ate on site last year, was basically spoons standard with themepark prices. Breakfast is OK though.