• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chester zoo meet

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
I know it's a bit odd but does anyone fancy a trip to the zoo over the summer.

I haven't been for years

I love Chester Zoo. It's probably the best zoo I've been to aside from San Diego.

If I still lived near Chester I'd be into it. But I'm a bit too far away to justify the journey :(

That is just up the road from me, well 30 miles. So if it was on the right date I would be up for it.

delta79 said:
That is just up the road from me, well 30 miles. So if it was on the right date I would be up for it.
Exactly the same, and I've got a lot of love for Chester Zoo, so I'll keep one eye on this topic :)

I would be up for this along as I'm free on the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just to wake this thread up, josht have you got an date in mind? maybe a weekend so maximize attendance?

I'm going to *bump* this topic, and suggest the idea be resurrected in a month or so, as it's just occured to me this is an excellent off season venue.
There's a lot of warm places, transport's good and there are gibbons.

December 8th
10:30

Now confirmed.

I loved it when me and Chris went earlier in the year, if he ends up back home in Liverpool I will drive up that weekend so I will have a few spaces in my car from the A1 heading north from Newark at 4pm up to the M62 at Castleford then straight across to Liverpool.